HELPING PEOPLE DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Dressed in Confidence is a wellness programme that takes you on a journey of self-discovery and confidence-building. You are encouraged to embrace your uniqueness with the focus on highlighting your physical assets in order to grow self-love. You will find your Personal Style and experiment with fashion which will leave you feeling comfortable in your own skin.
- Enable people to be work ready by teaching them practical skills to dress confidently and appropriately in their workplaces.
- Assist individuals in realising self-love through embracing and celebrating who they are as individuals as well as being part of a family/aiga/whanau.
- Develop necessary skill sets (public speaking, social, budgeting, personal grooming, confidence) that will assist with the transition into employment.
- Creative positive self-confidence when starting employment through exercises that teach positive body image.
- Aide in the strengthening of relationships between family members which reinforces mutual respect and teaches children about interacting with others.
News & Updates
TESTIMONIALSProof of Confidence
Over the last couple of months we've been making an impact through our programmes for both school students and beneficiaries. Here's a few testimonials from a handful of our very happy and confident programme attendee's and fellow facilitators.
Come and be part of your community to help people walk tall and confidently.