HELPING PEOPLE DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Dressed in Confidence is a wellness programme that takes you on a journey of self-discovery and confidence-building. You are encouraged to embrace your uniqueness with the focus on highlighting your physical assets in order to grow self-love. You will find your Personal Style and experiment with fashion which will leave you feeling comfortable in your own skin.
Mana: Dressed in Confidence
Building Confidence and self value
Dressed in Confidence Aims to:
- Enable people to be work ready by teaching them practical skills to dress confidently and appropriately in their workplaces.
- Assist individuals in realising self-love through embracing and celebrating who they are as individuals as well as being part of a family/aiga/whanau.
- Develop necessary skill sets (public speaking, social, budgeting, personal grooming, confidence) that will assist with the transition into employment.
- Creative positive self-confidence when starting employment through exercises that teach positive body image.
- Aide in the strengthening of relationships between family members which reinforces mutual respect and teaches children about interacting with others.
Join the Community
Stay upto date with all the great things we do.
Why focus on confidence?
Have you ever met someone that was shy and awkward? Well for a lot of us, we are that person. Confidence makes a huge difference. It allows you to walk into a space with people you don't know and be your true authentic self. It also can make the difference when looking for a job, interviewing for a school and for life in general. Confidence is overcoming the fear that you are not enough - at Dressed in Confidence, we work with you to replace that lie.
TESTIMONIALSProof of Confidence
Over the last couple of months we've been making an impact through our programmes for both school students and beneficiaries. Here's a few testimonials from a handful of our very happy and confident programme attendee's and fellow facilitators.
Come and be part of your community to help people walk tall and confidently.